We created a brand new movement activity center to build and enhance learning readiness skills in your child. It was designed to specifically target areas of development needed for learning readiness.
The movement center provides activities are playful, yet purposeful and uses fun toys or equipment items to get the kids excited about moving to learn. Many times the kids don’t even realize they are “working.”
The Integrated Movement Activity center is directed by Alene Villaneda who has 25+ years of experience working with children in their learning development and a licensed Occupational Therapist, Tera Robinson, to further support your child’s needs in their physical and academic growth.
The Movement Center includes some of the following features:
- Video Introductions: 16 introductory videos providing direction, duration, frequency and other recommendations for exercises.
- Video Trainings: 178 movement-based activities to awaken the brain for learning and develop critical motor skills for (10 to 12 videos per series)
- Calendar: Our recommended schedule for performing the exercises. How many days to do the activities per week and what variety of exercises may provide the best results.
- Equipment: Our recommendations for equipment to use for the exercises. A list of equipment is included and where to find many of the items for the exercises. Equipment is not necessarily needed and can be adapted to the child’s individual needs.
- Flexible Options: The membership provides an annual or monthly option for the individual needs of your child or students.
The Movement Center is a monthly or annual subscription. Renewal charges are automatic.
The monthly membership is a great option for parents because you may not know where to start or what exercises to do. It starts you out with 12 simple videos and the order recommended. Then, in 30 days you gain access to the next set of videos. It’s the perfect pace for parents and your kiddos.
The annual membership is a good option for therapists and professionals because it gives you access to all the videos at one time. This is helpful for those who have students at different levels.
For more information, please click here.