Tag: toddlers 2-4


LEARNING TOYS: 10 of the Worst Toys for Your Child’s Learning Development Education

10 of the Worst Toys for Your Child’s Learning Development This article provides information regarding learning toys for your child’s educational development. Affiliate links are included for your convenience. Believe it or not, there are toys that are more suited for your child’s learning development than others. Toys with bright lights, loud noises or “learning tags” on their boxes don’t always give your child the...

Read More


RED FLAGS: Are these Warning Signs and Red Flags Telling Me My Child may have a Retained Primitive Reflex Delaying their Learning Development? Primitive Reflexes

Are these Warning Signs and Red Flags Telling Me My Child may have a Retained Primitive Reflex Delaying their Learning Development? This article provides parents, teachers and therapists with warning signs and red flags to watch for if you suspect your child has a retained Primitive Reflex hindering their learning and academic development. What most parents and teachers don’t realize is a child could have...

Read More


SLEEP TOOLS that Actually Work: The “Right” and “Wrong” Sleep Tools for Kids Parent's Corner

Sleep Tools: The “Right” and “Wrong” Sleep Tools for Kids: Sleep Tools that Actually Work This article provides helpful sleep tools to help children sleep better at night. Affiliate links are included for your convenience.  Many parents find bedtime to be one of the hardest parts of the day. Do you ever feel your child rubs their eyes, yawns and eyelids droop an hour before...

Read More


TRAY WALKERS: Studies Show Kids that Use Tray Walkers are Delayed in Mental and Motor Skills Development

Studies Show Kids that Use Tray Walkers are Delayed in Mental and Motor Skills This article provides helpful information about tray walkers and your child’s development. Affiliate links are included for your convenience. Checklist also included below. It’s amazing how some of the simplest milestones during your child’s development can become some of the most critical for their learning development down the road. Most of...

Read More


How to Discover Receptive and Expressive Language Challenges in My Child Language Development

How to Discover Receptive and Expressive Language Challenges in My Child This article provides helpful information for you to discover if your child is struggling with receptive and expressive language challenges. For language development delays, click here. As you may have read in our previous article, language delays are different from speech issues your child may experience and it’s important to know if they are...

Read More


Anxious Child: Toys for Anxious Children, Self-Regulation and Emotional Grounding Emotional Grounding

Anxious Child: Toys for Anxious Children, Self-Regulation and Emotional Grounding This article provides helpful toys to calm an anxious child or they can help kids that don’t know how to self-regulate their emotions in the classroom. Affiliate links are includes for your convenience. All children become anxious and stressed out at one point of their education with tests, homework, big projects and understanding new concepts....

Read More


PRIMITIVE REFLEXES: Duet Responsible for Sensory Issues, Reading Delays, Fear & Fight or Flight Primitive Reflexes

Retained Primitive Reflexes that Cause Sensory Sensitivities, Reading Delays, Fear and Fight or Flight This article provides helpful information about retained primitive reflexes and how they affect your child’s learning potential. Affiliate links are included for your convenience. Most children in the classroom (about 80 percent) are healthy and active kids that excel in the classroom. However, the other 20 percent of students we see...

Read More


CUP STACKING: Studies Show Cup Stacking Improves Reading Test Scores and Cross-Patterning Development

Cup Stacking: Studies Show Cup Stacking Activities Improve Reading Test Scores and Cross-Patterning Brain Development This article provides information on the benefits of cup stacking activities and the impact it can have on brain building for higher learning. Affiliate links are included for your convenience. I recently walked into an after school program of five and 6-year-olds and saw a large group of kids sitting...

Read More


BRAIN GYM: Simple Brain Gym Exercises to Awaken the Brain for Learning Readiness Motor Skills

Brain Gym: Simple Brain Gym® Exercises to Awaken the Brain for Learning Readiness This article provides helpful Brain Gym® activities to activate learning in the brain. This article is meant to be an overview. Future articles will more thoroughly explain Brain Gym movements. Affiliate links are included for your convenience. Do you find it interesting that we often complicate our child’s educational experience? It’s easy for...

Read More